Saturday 5 March 2011

A blog?? me?? really??

I'm writing from my living room on one of the most beautiful days i have experienced.  My beautiful daughter Raphaella is asleep and my wife has returned from her morning out.

Last night after setting up this blog for a laugh with one of my family's closest friends i began to stress!!  What would i write?? surely if i write what is on my mind i will offend many and expose my vulnerable self by sharing thoughts and happenings in my life?? i want to be profound and for people to tell me how great my blogs are (Ego) but the reality is i have only ever read 2 blogs in my life.  that of my CEO and my wife's close friend.

Im not a particularly good writer.

This may be my first and last blog i write but who cares - I'm writing and I'm actually enjoying it.  I find great comfort when putting pen to paper and exposing my thoughts and feelings.  Let's see how this medium serves me.

I have a very demanding job and my wife is now worried that if i start blogging what time will i have to do anything else between work and family life.  Perhaps Leigh is correct.  Who knows.

I LOVE controversy and pushing boundaries but I'm also worried to in case i end up in serious trouble :). 

I guess i can write whatever it is that i want.  Perhaps i can write about my own experience of certain situations and my role in them without actually putting anyone or their business down,,,,, but then no one would read, so i guess i will have to first find my motivation for setting up a blog.  is it for selfish reasons and to attract attention or is a vehicle for me to leave the world a better place than i found it.  I prefer the latter.

Onwards and upwards

2 comments:

  1. Hi Greek ;)

    Good on you for setting it up and writing your mind.. I for one look forward to reading whatever it is you decide to write!

    Stan

    ReplyDelete